We advise clients in relation to:
- merger control issues arising from intended transactions, including:
- analysis of the merger control risks of transactions
- analysis of multijurisdictional merger control requirements,
- the structuring of transactions by reference to the merger control requirements of different countries,
- the coordination of multijurisdictional merger filing requirements and timetabling,
- preparation of and assistance with merger control proceedings
conducted by the European Commission and German Federal Cartel Office.
We also advise other parties affected by mergers and acquisitions, such as competitors, customers and investors, and represent such parties in merger control proceedings, for example as formal parties to the proceedings or with respect to informal or formal information requests.
In relation to merger control proceedings in other countries, we work alongside specialized partner law firms in the relevant countries and assist them with the proceedings as required.